Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I escaped...lol

Zach is off as Sarah has a doctor's appointment today and he wanted to be there to talk with the surgeon.  They are at the appointment right now.  They made a list of questions to ask so hopefully we will know more of what the recovery period from this injury is going to be like.  I went up town this morning and went to the thrift shops and Pamida.  It was good to get out for awhile.  I plan on going back to Pamida tomorrow to buy some cooler clothes as this house is like a sauna....lol  Way too warm for me in here.  When I came home, Sarah told me that neithor one of them is feeling well, and that they feel like they are getting sick.  I sure hope not.  We don't need that on top of everything else.  The mail just came and Sarah will be happy, as I see their is some "happy mail" as I call it.  It looks like there are a couple of cards.  She calls it happy mail now too and says it is the highlight of her day.  I am getting a headache so I think I will lay down for awhile.  Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment