Thursday, March 3, 2011

Itty bitty Crocheted Hearts

These are some teeny tiny crocheted hearts that I have been making.  I put a quarter next to them so you could see how small they are.  I have never crocheted with crochet thread before, nor anything this tiny, so it is a little challenging for me.  But they are oh so cute, and they will be fun to put on a project.  Look for them on something in the near future!

I decided not to go to Milwaukee to see Mason and the kids because my back is still acting up.  Note the very, very, sad face.  :-(  Nor did I go to the Hollman's 88th birthday party that is going on right now, nor Yackette's.  I started my steroid pack today and am going to do my best to rest, not aggravate my back by lifting anything that can make things worse.  But, I had a busy day even so.  It started out with a visit from my mom this morning, talking with Diane on the phone and her stopping over to pick up a bank deposit.  She took it to the bank for me so I wouldn't have to go out today.  I had a stamping order to get put in so I did that after Di left and after I finished chit chatting with Colleen on the IM.  UPS was here with two embossing folders that had been on back order.  Sue Bartels picked her's up later.  I had a surprised visit from Susie Smith this afternoon.  She is back from her Texas vacation and it was so good to see her, hear all about her trip, and get caught up with each other.  Next on the agenda was to return a phone call to Jenna and I also took a nap.  I had a few more quick phone calls and I had some email's from Corrinne when I woke up and she sent pictures and wrote about the quilt show she was helping with the day of my birthday party.  It was fun to see all the quilt's, it was just like being there with her, listening all about them.  Thanks Corrinne, and you sure have a nice collection of them yourself!  I just went out and got the mail, and had some chicken that was simmering away in the slow cooker all day.  Yummy.  I need to go take another steroid pill, this will be the fourth one today and then will have 2 more to go.  I may be snoozing again as they are strong, and make me want to sleep.  Have a great night!!  Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment