Thursday, March 3, 2011

Support your troops!

Hi!  I received this note from my friend Lynnette on face book today.  For those of you who have heard me talk about Lynnette's mother, my friend Jeannette Woodruff  Batko, this is her grand daughter Meghan.  I would love it if some of my stampers would make cards to send to them.  Elaine
 
 
Lynnette Woodruff Traas March 3 at 2:36pm 
Hello FB friends,
Received word my daughter Meghan arrived in Iraq. This is her third deployment. I think it would be great for the soldiers in Meghan's platoon to receive mail from home during the year they are away. I am still waiting for her to send names of individual soldiers. In the interim, she said she would distribute mail to soldiers if sent to her attention.
If you know of an organization (church, workplace, etc.) interested in sending mail to troops, please share the address! Thank you! Lynnette

1LT Meghan Ramos
G FSC 2-82FA 3HBCT 1CD
FOB ADDER, Iraq
APO AE 09331

For packages:

Regardless of value or contents, every Priority Mail International package must bear a completed PS Form 2976-A Customs Declaration and Dispatch Note that is inserted into Plastic Envelope, PS Form 2976-E.

No comments:

Post a Comment