Saturday, March 26, 2011

Canning Jar#!

Hello!  I ordered this stamp set with some of my birthday money.  Doesn't it look like I made a birthday card for myself !?!?!?  Tee Hee!  I love it.  It is so stinkin' cute!

I took Sarah out to the Green house today, and she was thrilled to walk through it and see her "babies" as she calls them.  Everything looks so nice.  They have it all set up so nice.  The two flower green houses, connect to a head house that is in between them, to form a "U" shape.  Their check out counter's are all in, and it is coming along nicely.  When we left there, we went over to Jimmy's so that Sarah could take her shower, and then we made a stop at Viking grocery store.  This is the first that Sarah has walked around on the crutches any where besides the house, or hospital.  She has made such rapid improvement this week.  I cleaned things up around the house, and when Zach got home from work around 5, I left for home.  Jenna and I talked my whole way home, and probably another half an hour after I got into the driveway.  The kitties were so glad to see me, they looked at me in disbelief, I don't think they really expected it to be me when I came in the door.  The poor things, they sure do not like my gallivanting!  But I gave them lots of attention since I have been home. 
Sarah was going to dinner at Pedro's for Deanna's bachelorette party and I so wanted to call her to see how it went.  Zach and Mark were going to be there too at another table eating so that Zach would be close by if she need anything, and to take her home when she was ready.  She was excited about going, but also nervous about it too as she wasn't sure how she would do.  I saw on facebook tonight that she did okay, but that her foot is very swollen, and hurting
and she was very tired.  It is very uncomfortable for her when it is not elevated.  The blood rushes right to it.  Any who, I will get a full report when I go back on Sunday night.  It's crazy, I have only been gone a few hours but I miss the kids already, BUT....it is very nice to be in my home too!  Until tomorrow.  Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment