Sunday, January 10, 2010

Kisses

Good Evening!  These are some more of the samples that I made for Doris's Party.  These are the new "Kisses" from the Occasion Mini.  They come to 20 to a package and can be used as is with the matching glassine envelopes or they could be used on a scrapbook page or greeting card.  The first one I punched around it with the mat pack and paper piercer.  I love the dainty look to that.  I left the other 2 plain so that the gals could see what they looked like without  pierceing. Quick and fun to make and could be used year round with different stamps.  I love how they keep coming up with these different doo dad's for us to play with! The one on the bottom that says hugs & kisses on it uses our new small heart punch.  That is a great little punch.  I save all my scraps, and I find that sometimes little punches that I have (mainly contraband) do not punch thin pattern paper very well.  The edge's don't come out crisp and sharp.  This little guy punches them like butter and they look great!  I think you will be seeing a lot more hearts in my "free" box with a $50.00 order.  Oh....I am working on some new things for the box.  I ran a whole bag of clear packaging that Lady Di saved for me, through the Big Shot with a flower die and I am stamping the cut out flower's with Stazon.  You are going to love them.  After I get some more done, I will try to take a photo of them.  I am not sure if they will photograph well, but I will give it a shot!  I hope you are all stamping up a storm!!!  I would love to see what you are doing....bring it to Sandy's party Feb 8th for show and tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment