Saturday, January 23, 2010

Are you cured yet ?!?


One thing that is really fun about having large CD changer's is that you never know what music is going to come up next.  I just got a blast from the past.....Bad, Bad, Le Roy Brown.  Do you remember that one?  An oldie but goody.   Now Time in A Bottle is playing by Jim Crocie sang.  A beautiful song but kind of bitter sweet as he died in a plane crash.  I have quite a wide selection of music and it is not always to every one's taste.  I have been known to hear when I am on the telephone, "What is the heck is playing....!?!?!"  LOL  I think Sarah was the last one that said that.  Hee Hee.  I can't remember what she said it sounded like, but I said it sounded  to me like it was from an African tribal dance or something....LOL

This morning when I was looking at blogs, I saw a stamp with this saying with it on it, and I thought that is perfect for the little pigs I cut out last night!  So I decided that I would make this card up next.  Isn't it fun....!?!?!  Come on guys....leave me a little blog love in the comment section!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment