Saturday, January 16, 2010

Fire Truck Cake

Man, am I a tired camper....I have had a headache all day long.  I took migraine medicine earlier in the day, but I am feeling pretty nauseated right now.  I didn't go to sleep last night till after 3am so I didn't get enough sleep.  I am headed to bed now, and hopefully will zonk out for the night.  But thought I would quick show you the fire truck cake that I just finished for Zach.  I did not get my board back from them when I made a different version as a groom's cake so had to improvise by putting it on an angle on my little cake board.  It turned out cute, and I am sure he will like it. Sarah said he just loved it when I made it before.  I am going to have to get my sewing stuff ready for Brooke in the morning as I sure am out of steam now!!! Make it a great weekend!   Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment