Saturday, January 30, 2010

Cozy Modern Quilts

I picked this book up yesterday from the library and it is a really cool one.  A great book for people who are just learning how to quilt, with some very simple patterns to do, yet the quilts have a very contemporary modern look to them.  I could very well see these quilts in both of my daughter's homes.  I subscribe to several quilting blogs and these are the type of quilts that these young mother's are sewing.  I just added this book to my book wish list on Amazon and I hope to add it to my collection some day.  Yes, for those of you who don't know, I collect quilting books and patterns, along with colbalt/blue & white items, Hershey chocolate items, fabric, stamps, and sewing decorations for my sewing room,  I also try to collect bags of Hershey's kisses, but they don't seem to stay around here very long.  The cat's must eat them while I am sleeping....ha ha!  Speaking of sleep...I should try to get some zzz's in before I have to pick up Share in the morning.  Have a good one!  Me

No comments:

Post a Comment