Sunday, January 3, 2010

Freezin' Season


Happy Sunday!  Diane and I started the day with church and then went to Family Affair for breakfast.  We each commented that it had been along time since we had breakfast out.  I had my usual Ham & Cheese Omelet, Hash browns & Homemade Toast.  Di checked out my samples for Doris party and gave me a "thumbs up" on them.  She thought they were adorable.  I cut out a bunch more ponytails after she left, sewed a few, and then headed downstairs.  I did some stamping tonight.  I made a few more samples and this card.  This card is done in Elegant Eggplant, and Pretty in Pink.  If you are coming to Doris party, you will be able to see this one in person.  I used the Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder, 2 new stamp sets from the Occasion Mini.  One is called Well Scripted, the other is called I (Heart) Hearts.  I bought both of these in the new Clear-mounts.  I left a few unmounted so that I can show you how to mount them.  The cases are very slim, labeled on the front and on the spine.  An excellent storage system.  I have quite a few sets of contraband stamps from different companies and no one out there has a system as good as these new boxes.  If you are a clear stamp person, you are going to love them.  And.....they stamp just as good as our wood mounted stamps.  You will still be able to purchase the wood mounted stamps if you decide that you want to stick with those.  But it is nice that they are now offering us a choice.  I also used a clip from the Clip Assortment on page 179 and the large heart punch, the scalloped edge punch, and 1/8" hand held punch.  Stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment