Saturday, January 30, 2010

Razzleberry Lemonade

Brr.....it sure is cold outside!  I think that I will just stay in now and hibernate till spring!  LOL  I started my day off early today by going to the Community Center to pick up my Share package.  Not many people must have ordered this month, or they came very early this time as I was in and out of there in about 5 minutes today.  I had sewed 9 pincushion's up last night and finished stuffing them this morning on the bed watching TV, snuggled up with the cats watching Dr. Oz.  I fell asleep and got a short cat nap in before Susie arrived for a visit.  I had lunch after she left and then cut out both of the projects for Sandy's party.  So that is all done now.  Yay!!!!  Diane popped in with some magazine's for me to this afternoon.  I had another little cat nap tonight while I was watching Dr. Oz.  Seriously, the programs are interesting but I must relax during them just like Scrapbook Memories, which I love but usually watch at bed time because I fall asleep watching it!  Here is the recipe for today's card.  Stampin' Up! Stamp Set: Well Scripted,  Rich Razzleberry Ink, Wide Oval Punch, Scalloped Edge Punch, Corner Rounder Punch, Rich Razzle Berry Polka Dot Ribbon, Razzle Berry Lemonade Designer Paper, Card Stock: Rich Razzleberry, and Whisper White, Perfect Details Embossing Folder, Big Shot.  Try and stay warm!  Boo
 

1 comment:

  1. Nice card! I have been having trouble working with these colors and avoid them....too bad because I have the paper, ink, and card stock. Maybe now I will try again. Keep warm...it is cold here too!

    ReplyDelete