Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!!!

Happy Halloween from the witch on West Street! I had a busy day today. Carol and I went out to eat at Family Affair this morning for a late breakfast and we celebrated her upcoming birthday on Monday. Then we headed on over to the church to get things set up for the purse/scrap booking class that I taught this afternoon. The gal's loved making the purse although making it for the first time can be tricky. The next one's they make will go much faster and easier. They were all taking notes as they plan on making more of them for gifts. I picked up a few groceries at the grocery store after class. Wayne and Susie brought over 3 huge boxes of elk/hamburger last night and put it in my freezer. Yes.....you heard correctly....in the freezer. I had to clean out all of my stuff that I had been storing in there. Wayne has been having a very successful hunting and fishing season so they are out of freezer space. I am glad that I could help them out. And I can eat burger whenever I want too. Now isn't that sweet!!!! So I picked out a couple of recipes last night and picked up a few ingredients I was missing at the store after scrap booking today. The first thing I plan on making will be Hamburger soup. After eating supper tonight, I took the lap top up on the bed with me and was looking at pictures of cards with the cats curled around me and I fell asleep. I sure can fall asleep at the drop of a hat except at night when I am suppose to be sleeping...hee hee. I just finished putting in my stamping order and think I will head into the stamping room. I need to work on November's stamp camp. Happy Haunting! Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment