Friday, October 16, 2009

Eastern Blooms


Yowser...another busy day here in Mayberry! This morning brought lots of phone calls and visits. Sandy Wellumson and Susie Smith dropped in. Sandy missed stamp camp as she had to work unexpectedly so we were showing her some of the new goodies from the mini catalog. Which she loved! I got the response cards and direction cards printed and cut for the wedding invitations. Yippeeeee!!! They are finally all done. I stuff everything into a clear envelope to see if it would all fit and it does. I suggested mailing them in a clear envelope because they were going to need extra postage anyways....and I don't want all my beautiful bows crushed....so Jen will have them hand canceled. She liked the idea of people opening up there mailboxes and being able to see her lovely wedding invitations. So that is what we are going to do. My back decided it needed to hit the bed so I set the alarm clock and it is a good thing that I did as I was down for the count again. After my 2 hour nap, I took a shower, then Susie picked me up for dinner. Getting in and out of vehicles is still a bear, but getting out for even an hour is good. We went out to the restaurant at Hwy 13 & 21 (my second day in a row!) and had the fish fry & clam chowder soup. Both were excellent! After I got home, I had more phone calls to return and I did dishes and then whipped up my frosting for the bridal shower cake. It was back to back phone calls while I was decorating the cake and I just got off the phone at 10:45 and still do not have all my calls returned from today. I did get the list of calls made for Jenna this afternoon about wedding stuff that she gave me to do earlier in the week. So I am pretty well on track now. I need to make salads for the shower tomorrow, and need to get started on my projects for Linda Mohn's stamping party on the 26th. Never a dull moment around here! Have a wonderful weekend! Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment