Sunday, October 25, 2009

Medallion and Define Your Life

Hello! I just finished cutting more packets for Linda's party and packing all the supplies for it. So I am all ready for tomorrow night. I also photographed about 20 cards that I have made....for your viewing pleasure. I like to wait till I have a bunch done and photograph them all at once as it saves time. Molly says "hi"....she is up on the computer desk bugging me to be petted. When she decides that she wishes to be petted, I am suppose to drop everything! Well...I'd better get back to work! Later! Me

Recipe: Stampin' UP! Medallion and Define Your Life Stamp Sets, Card Stock: Dusty Durango, Very Vanilla and Not Quite Navy. Ink: Dusty Durango and Not Quite Navy. Punches: 1 3/4 circle, 3/4 circle, 1/4" circle, and eyelet border punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment