Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Thank You Kindly


Hello! More thank you cards as you can see! The Bird was cut out with the Stampin' UP! Big Shot, Bird w/leave and flower die. The felt flower is from Flower Fushion's. The flower fushions we currently have are different colors. The brad in the center of the flower is from the Fire Circle Brads. I stamped the "Thank You" and punched it out with the wide oval punch. The bottom of the Sweet Always DSP (retired) is punched with the scalloped edge punch. The ribbon is our 5/8" Regal Rose Grosgrain.

My stamp camp order arrived today with My Digital Studio. I loaded that on the computer this afternoon and designed a card with it and it sure is fun to play with! I need to take the certification classes yet and probably will start on that tomorrow. It is an awesome program and is very user friendly. It would make a wonderful Christmas gift, especially for young families or people who are taking all kinds of pictures. You can make scrapbook pages, calendars, greeting cards, hard and soft cover books. Lots of cool stuff. You can design your own layouts or use the premade templates and just drop and drag your photo's into them.

I got my haircut this afternoon and then I started making cards and worked into the evening. I really enjoy putzing in the stamping cave and the time just flies. Especially when I am jabbering away with my head set on. I sure do love my headset. It is one of the best inventions since sliced bread....LOL But then again, I really have become a techie. As Lady Di says...I would die without my computer and the telephone. My outlet to the world!

For those of you wondering...I am feeling back to normal...or I should say, what is normal for me at the moment. I am very glad to be "through" that bad flare up. Have a good night! Me

No comments:

Post a Comment