Monday, October 19, 2009

Medallion #1 & Thank you kindly


Today I was home all day long. I was suppose to get my hair cut today but I couldn't get out of the driveway so rescheduled it for Wednesday. By the end of the day they had the road in front of my driveway opened up again. If you are going to stop over...I think you will have to come in from the south now as they are somewhere up by the gas station. They worked till dark and I didn't see how far along they got. It may be open on that end, but I don't know that for sure.

This card uses the stamp set Medallion. I just love this stamp, it is so elegant looking, and you will see that there are a lot of different ways to use it as I have made several cards with it already. This one I stamped the background with Versamark on Kraft card stock. Then I stamped it again with Soft Suede on Very Vanilla card stock and I used the 1 3/4" Circle punch to punch out the center of it. I put a 5/16 Very Vanilla brad in the center, and mounted the circle on dimensional's to pop it up. The final step was to stamp Thank You with Soft Suede ink. This was a very fast card to make...but really packs a WOW! I am going to need to be making more Thank you cards to sell and for Jenna. I sent home 65 with her yesterday after the bridal shower. I kept a few here, but that pretty much wiped out my stash of thank you cards. Jenna told me that she "Loved every minute" of her bridal shower. That is exactly what Sarah and I wanted to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment