Saturday, October 17, 2009

Bridal Shower Prizes



Hello! I thought I would take some pictures of the little treat holder's that I made for one of the games that Sarah has planned for Jenna's shower. I think they turned out really cute. I used Stampin' Up's Sizzlet Pumpkin #4 Die and the Swirls Scribbles die. The leaves were made with a contraband punch. In the past, I could write on here things that I used that were not Stampin' Up's. We had to sign new demonstrator contracts in October and with signing that contract, we agreed that we would not promote any other companies product. I whole hardly agreed with that and quickly signed the contract. Some demonstrator's did not agree with that and left the company. It only makes good business sense to me. SU has no problem with us showing things we have made with other companies products, we just are not to refer to them on our blogs. So if some days I post cards and don't give out any information about them, it is probably because it is from another company...or I am just too busy that day!

If you look at the treat holder's closely, you will notice that the pumpkins are standing up. You may be wondering...how did that brilliant Elaine do that!?!?!? LOL Well...I got the brain storm to use our Pop Up Glue Dots! If you have not used them...they are absolutely awesome! They are like a mini glue dot only about 8 dots put into one. They are thick, stick super well and you can use them in place of dimensional's. I love them. I don't show them often in workshops as it is more economical for me to use dimensional's but they are totally cool! So...I stuck one in the bottom of each cup, stuck the tooth pick in, and kind of pushed it around the toothpick and Walaah.....they stand up! We are going to be playing a game where there are teams and you make the bride a dress out of toilet paper! And Jenna has to decide which one she likes the best. Won't that be a HOOT! The lucky team will receive these treat cups. I am off now to make Jenna's bridal shower card. Nothing like waiting till the last minute! Me

No comments:

Post a Comment