Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tree for All Season's, Branch Out, & All Holidays


These are the projects we made at Linda Mohn's stamping party last night. The top card uses the stamp set Branch Out. It is not in the current catalog but is on the dormant list and is available to purchase. You can change the coloring of the leaves to suit the different seasons. I taught the gals (after many tries...hehe) how to make the double loop bow. When I did it at home, I didn't have any problems making it. Of course when I stood up in front of the group...I had trouble, couldn't get the linen thread through the second hole....then you get nervous and your hands start to shake.....LOL But eventually I got it through the holes. Fortunately I am able to laugh at myself and not take it too seriously.
This card uses the stamp set Tree for All Season's and All Holidays. I love these color's together, but then I am a fan of the color blue. Both of these tree stamp sets belong to Melissa and she was so kind to let me use them.

I have been a busy little beaver today getting my house ready for tomorrow's down line meeting. I thought I would get some stamping done this afternoon but that never happened. Once you clean one thing, you find something else that needs cleaning. A never ending job around here, but my body has said that is enough! Plus I set the tables up for tomorrow, dishes are all set up on the counter, made the BBQ, did dishes, vaccumed, Lady Di stopped in, I was answering phone call's and doing laundry. I have a couple more things left to do tonight but I am going to take a break for awhile. The washing machine is calling my name.....have a good night and stamp something!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love your fall trees Elaine! Very nice and rustic. PS. Love the red and white card further down the line, too!

    ReplyDelete