Thursday, October 29, 2009

Yo Yo Quilt


This is the yo-yo quilt that I was telling you about that I repaired and finished for a gal in Milwaukee. Don't ask me to mend....I hate mending, but I do like to do quilt restoration. We met today at Subway and I gave her the quilt. She is very happy to have the work that her mother started, finished and she plan's on hanging it on a wall in her home. I laid this out on top of my bed so you could get a peek at it. Doesn't it look like a sea of yo yo's!?!?!?!

I just finished baking my cake for stamp camp tomorrow. I made a Halloween Funfetti cake. Too bad Zach won't be around, he loves funfetti cakes. I have been working on some boxed card sets that I will be selling at Women's night out on the 5th. If you are there...please stop in and say "hi"!! I was hoping to finish them tonight but I am just too darn tired. I need to go to bed and get some zzzz's! I got in a tiny nap this afternoon but the phone rang and woke me up. It has been a non stop phone day...especially tonight. Have a good one! Me

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that must be a gazillion yoyos! I am glad you were finishing it and not me! Makes my eyes boggle. You were a brave soul to take on the finishing of that quilt and it looks very nice too. Bet you are not going to be in a hurry to do one of those again for a long while.

    ReplyDelete