Friday, October 30, 2009

Medallion #4

Today was the first day of my second day time stamp camp. I had two new stampers today that fell in love with it. It was so fun to see there eye's when they embossed with the heat gun for the very first time. You stamper's know what I mean. As much as I have embossed, it still seems magical to me.

I had a little napper this afternoon, unpacked stamping stuff and repacked for tomorrow. What a busy week.

I am listening to some new tunes from the library that I picked up today after class. Seal (I ordered that one because of the song A Kiss From A Rose), Pavaratti, and Andrea Bocelli. The prayer from Andrea Bocelli and Pavaratti is on right now and that song just gives me the chills....no matter how many times I hear it. It is so beautiful. It doesn't matter that I can't understand half the words! Pavaratti could sing to me any day.....lol I just love it.

Happy Halloween.....don't forget to leave some chocolate on my door step! Hee Hee! Have a good one! Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment