Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Medallion #2 and Thank You Kindly

Hello! Here is another card with the stamp sets Medallion and Thank You Kindly. I love both of these sets! So quick, so fun, and so many different looks you can get!

I finished my projects for Linda Mohn's stamping party today and they are some cute ones! You will love them! If you haven't RSVP'd, please do so, so that we know how many projects and food to prepare for. Everyone is welcome!

I have been working on a bunch of cards that I am going to show at the party and I have some adorable one's made. It has been so nice to just relax and play today. I am doing much better...the flare up is almost gone. I talked with my doctor's nurse today as she called to reschedule my appointment and I mentioned that I almost called last week to see if she could get me in as I was in so much pain. She said it was the change of the weather. Her husband has FM too, and I imagine that they had a lot of calls in the past week. I am glad that my body is getting used to it. I am very sleepy right now so I am going to head off to bed. Have a good night! Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment