Saturday, October 3, 2009

New Friday Morning Stamping Group



Happy Saturday afternoon and Happy World Card Making Day! I am snug as a bug in my nice warm house. I didn't go to the flea market today due to the cold. I talked with Sarah and she said not many people were there and that it was freezing.

I have some news for you. I am starting another Stamp Camp one Friday each month. This will be the same Stamp Camp that is offered the other 2 days. I have 2 home schooler's signed up for it so far and possibly some more people that will be signing up. One of them is a Sophomore in high school and the other I believe is in eighth grade. Very nice girls. You will love them. I decided to set this camp up so that it was the day before my scrap book class. That way I will be able to plan trip's out of town better and not have so many days of the month tied up This will also help some of the weekend people that have been wanting to attend Stamp Camp. A lot of people in the city are working 4 day work weeks now. The first one will start on Friday, October 30th at 9 am. For more information, read the schedule at the bottom of the blog. Please let me know in advance that you will be coming. I look forward to seeing you!

No comments:

Post a Comment