Thursday, October 15, 2009

Sail boat Baby Card


I had made several of these cards a while ago and I believe this is the only one left. It was a very popular card. Guess I will have to make some more! The Designer paper and Congratulations stamp set were freebies during Sale A Bration last year. I love the colors in it and was really happy how this card turned out. Speaking of Sale A Bration.....this year it will be for 3 months! WOWZER....lots of time to get lots of free stuff. We haven't gotten the details yet but there will be the opportunity to pick out from over 80 stamp sets in the catalog. I am guessing that you will have to spend over certain dollar amounts to get certain sets. Isn't that cool! If you would like to have a party during Sale A Bration let me know. I booked my first one today. Doris Kolberg stopped in today to book her's and it is going to be on Tuesday, January 5th, opening day of Sale A Bration.

I had a bunch of phone calls this morning and put in my stamping order. I ventured out of the house today for the first time since Saturday. I needed 3 more sheets of brushed gold card stock for the wedding invitations so went out to Lady Di's to pick that up. She showed me all the goodies she has been making. I was up and down off the stool as it is uncomfortable for me to sit for any period of time. But it was good to get out for a little bit and we got a bite to eat at the Hwy 13 and 21 restaurant before I headed home. We had lots of laughs as usual. Sometimes all we have to do is look at each other and we are cracking up. Most people would think we are nuts at what we think is funny...but we just "get" each other. We sure do have a lot of fun together.

Getting in and out of the van is a real bear.....so my trips out and about will be limited. :-( So come visit me!!!!! I would suggest coming through by Gierienger's office/the ambulance building and parking in the parking lot there and walking over. My road is really getting to be a mess. Right now there is an end loader in front of my house, stuff on the left of the driveway and pipe in my front yard. Soon....tomorrow or Monday, I would guess....they will have it dug up in front of my house as they are very close now.
I printed out the insert for the wedding invitation after I got back and then laid down to rest for a bit. "Bit" it did not turn out to be...lol I was watching Bones and only got through about a half an hour of it and kept falling asleep. I rewound about 3 times, then finally gave in to it and slept. Two and a half hours later......I am waking up at 8:00 pm! Pain takes a lot of energy and I guess that my body is craving sleep. Well, I am off to work on the invites some more. I really want to have them done to give Jenna on Sunday. Later alligator! Me

No comments:

Post a Comment