Tuesday, February 1, 2011

You always keep me in stitches.


I was going to write "Good Morning" but I now see that it is afternoon.  How the hours fly when you are monkeying around on the computer.  I have been busy this morning setting up a group page on Face book.  I wasn't quite sure how to do it but found the "starting" point today so I worked on getting it set up.  I was having some trouble getting the blog to import to it, but after several tries, Face Book got their problem fixed.  I sure am glad about that as I wasn't sure I would be able to find that place to do that again.  You know how computers and websites go...sometimes it is like looking for a needle in a haystack!  So now if you are on Face Book, you can access the events page, rsvp, leave comments, etc.  Another way to connect!

Sale-A-Bration is on with Stampin' UP! now which is our biggest sales event of the year.  With a $50.00 order, you can choose your choice of a stamp set or free product in the Sale-A-Bration catalog.  A good time to get all those things on your wish list, and to stock up on paper etc.  There are some really nice things in the catalog.  And the Occasion Mini is to die for!  I want just about everything!!  LOL  You can visit the website at the link below, and click on shop now to see all the new goodies and to order.  Stay warm and safe!  Elaine
http://love2stampsewmuch.stampinup.net



No comments:

Post a Comment