Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Bunny Towels



This is a new bunny towel pattern that I have been making right now.  The flower on the rabbit's belly is felt.  Spring and Easter will be here before we know it, hopefully!!!  Karen was just here to pick up her stamping order, and Di was over earlier to get hers too, and to visit.  I finished decorating a grocery pad list for Saturday's swap, so I now have all my projects ready for that.  I also made up about 20 flowers to give away to show and tell participants with the Blossom Party  Die today.  They make a great focal point on a card.  So start working on your show and tell projects so that you get to take one home!!!
I just read that Border's bookstore is going through Chapter 11 and will be closing 200 of their stores across the country by April 2011.  These are the stores that are showing up on the list for Wisconsin.

Fox Point, WI Riverpoint Village Shopping Center 8705 N. Port Washington
Greendale, WI Southridge Mall 5250 S. 76th Street
Madison, WI Village of Shorewood Hills 3750 University Ave
Milwaukee, WI ASQ Center 101 West Wisconsin Avenue

I am very sad to see that the one at Greendale will be closing, and  Diana will be sad also as it is her favorite Borders Store.  I took her there last summer, I have been to it many times.  It is right near Antonio's Olive Garden, the one that Jenna first worked at in Milwaukee.  Such sad news.  Take care.....Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment