Thursday, February 3, 2011

Amazing...it is not snowing today!



It sure has been quite the winter.  It is so nice and clean looking outside with all of the white snow today and blue skies to boot.  Love it!  And I am glad that the snow has stopped for a bit.  I love to watch it snow but this snowing every day is getting quite tedious.  Last night I finished watching that Kalfornia movie, which was quite scary.  Brad Pitt sure does a good job at being a redneck serial killer in it.  Then I started watching Ocean 11 and watched about half of that.  I went to bed after I finished another scarf.  I also got my barrettes all gathered while talking to my Mom and then Sarah on the phone.  So will start pressing them this afternoon.  I cut a bunch more flowers out of scraps this morning with the Big Shot for future projects.  Tonight we have Yackette's and this is the first I will have gone anywhere for almost a week.  I haven't left the yard since I went to Marshfield with Carol last Friday.  I suppose it is time to leave the ranch...although I really don't want to!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment