Friday, February 18, 2011

Rooster Towel


This is a new rooster towel that I have been making.  I love the folk art look to him!
Last night I had my Thursday night stamping group.  Some of the gals in that group are new stampers and had never done embossing with the heat gun.  It was fun to see their faces as the button's on the card raised.  As many times as I have embossed, I still think it is a WOW every time to see it magically change and rise up and it is always fun to see people and their reaction to embossing for the first time!
Diane and I went to see Breezy yesterday at Villa Pines.  He has terminal brain cancer.  It is so sad to see him like this.  Please keep him and his family in your prayers!
I found a new ponytail pattern on line and have been busy crocheting them this afternoon and evening, while watching TV.  I watched the old movie April Love, and I am in the middle of another one, Love is a Many Splendid Thing.  I also fell asleep watching one.  I am tired out today, and had a nice nap.
Dana Diorio and her mother were over this morning.  Dana's daughter is getting married and she wanted some ideas for invitations.  She knew I had been through this before with my girls, so I showed her some things and gave her a bunch of ideas.
Tomorrow is the big day.....my fiftieth birthday party!  I am so excited, it will be so fun to see everyone, and I am especially looking forward to seeing little Mason.  That is a present in itself!!  Have a great weekend!  Elaine 

No comments:

Post a Comment