Sunday, February 27, 2011

Eat Chocolate Scrap book page

One of the activities at the Jefferson swap was to make a 6" x 6" recipe page of the dish that you were bringing to pass.  I decided that I was going to bring my Peanut Butter Brownies.  They are always a big hit!  And they have chocolate chips in them, so I thought it would be perfect to use my new stamp set from Colleen, Eat Chocolate!  I love, love, this stamp set and I have tons of ideas of ways to use this set for gifts of chocolate!
Lady Di and I had a fun time at the swap yesterday, and I have lots of fun things to show my stamping group this month.  We had some not so hot roads on the way home, but Di carefully guided us home.
Today I feel like I really got a lot accomplished, even though I got tuckered out and took a 3 hour nap!!!  I got 4 birthday cards done, one of them will be for Don Hollman's 88th birthday, 2 of them I am sending out to my Stamping Up! Tag You're It group, and the other one I will save and show to my stamping group, then put it in the sell box.  I also got my second project all cut and packaged for March's stamping groups.  It uses the new stamp set Bring on the cake, that it is in the new Occasion mini.  Such a cute set.  I love it!
I cooked eggs, hashbrowns, and bacon this morning, did dishes, cleaned the cat box, and took trash to the road.
I just finished making 6 sympathy cards.  I have 3 people that I need to send cards too, and I made a few extra while I was at it so that I will have some.  That is one thing I go through way to many of, unfortunately.
I made real headway on my "to do" list and I am very happy about that.  My goal is to get it all done so I can go see Baby cakes later this week!!!  Have a happy Monday!!!  Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment