Monday, February 28, 2011

Grocery List pad for swap

This is a grocery list pad that I made at Christmas time when I made a batch of them for Christmas gifts.  I just needed to finish decorating it.  To decorated it, I made flowers with my Big Shot and the die Blossom Party. It makes such fun pretty flowers!!!  I took this for my gift for the Secret Sista exchange at the stamping event that I went to in Jefferson, WI on Saturday.

I have been as a bee today.  Packing and getting ready for tonight's Rag Bag class.  I had to make a run to the grocery store to pick up somethings that I needed so that I could finish making the Cherry Dessert that I am serving.  I got that all made up and in the frig chilling. 
Carol stopped over to pick up a house key this morning, and to learn where all the stuff is for taking care of the cats when I make trips to Milwaukee.  UPS was here with a stamping order and I got the ribbon all cut and bagged for the ribbon share participants.  My mail lady brought me my package from Papertrey Ink and I opened that up.  I ordered some things from them with my birthday money from Diane and Susie.  I can't wait to play with it, I should have time tomorrow.  I had a little snooze until Nadine stopped in, with Pampered Chef stuff for me to give to Diane, Sandy, and Barb.  Sandy was just here to pick up her ribbon, Pampered Chef order, and pay for the new ribbon share I am starting.  I only need 2 more participants and that one will be full.  Now I need to go make a sandwich and then head on over to the church and get things set up for tonight.  Have a great night!  Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment