Friday, February 4, 2011

What $4.95 will buy you at the thrift shop today!

I just got home from running some errands.  I had to go pick up the library scrapbook from the library so that I would have it when I set up tomorrow at the Chocolate Affair.  It is from 10 till 2 at the middle school.  Stop by and say "Hi!".  I also made a stop at Pamida for catfood, kitty litter, and peanut butter M&M's (yum!).  Today's picture shows the goodies that I picked up today for a total of $4.95!  Candle wicking thread that I will use to run through buttons as accents, the tiniest little straw brooms that I have ever seen, these will be perfect for a Halloween project that I have in mind and there are 4 of them in the package, a package of boning (works great for nursing coverup's), 1/8" pink ribbon, a package of 25 blank cards and 25 envelopes, a stack of fabric squares, and last but not least.....a brand new tube of  Denise Austin renewing facial cleanser Green Tea, to keep all those wrinkles that will be appearing after I am OVER THE HILL....on the 14th!  LOL  I am very happy with my little pile of goodies.  I love DEALS!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you got some really good stuff! I keep saying I need to go over to the thrift shop there when I am at the cottage! Kari likes a good thrift shop too so maybe we can get over there sometime this year and then see or meet you for lunch somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elaine. I love Dollar Stores, so much you can pick up for so little :) Just wondering what the boning is for and what do you mean by "nursing coverups"? Love your blog...........Jen sleepy@persona.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to meet you two for lunch Corrine. That would be fun. It won't be long now till it is cottage time!

    ReplyDelete