Sunday, February 20, 2011

Snowing in Wisconsin.....again....unfortunately!!!


We had a big snowstorm here today and I guess it is suppose to continue tonight and tomorrow morning.  I canceled my rag bag class for the second time.  I was suppose to have it tomorrow night.  I am going to reschedule it for the 28th.  My mom was teasing me that I should wait till summer to have it!  But hopefully next week will be okay.  I haven't looked out the window for hours so I don't know what it is doing out there at the moment.  But I need to take trash out to the road yet, and I am not looking forward to trudging through the snow to do that!

I got 18 cards made today.  So I am happy about that.
Stay warm and dry, and in the house if you can, they are saying not to attempt to go anywhere till afternoon tomorrow.  Have a good one!  Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment