Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Trick or Treat Pouches

This is one of the projects I was working on yesterday.  I made these little Halloween pouches with the scalloped envelope die.  These would be great to fill with a gift card, packet of gum, square of chocolate, any object that is thin and flat.  I used two retired Stampin' UP! stamp sets for this project, Booglie Eyes, and A Haunting we will go.  The stamped image is popped up with some dimensionals, and edges are inked with black ink and a sponge dauber.  I punched a handle in the top with the word window punch, and the designer paper is Cast A Spell.  The ribbon is contraband.  A quick, cute fun project!
Sue Paape stopped over to pick up her catalog today and she brought me some crafting goodies!  She was cleaning out her craft room and thought maybe I could use them. She brought me some pin backs, tiny wooden spools, and some barrette clips.  I have already used 9 of the pin backs today!  I stitched up some mini quilt pins and the pin backs that she gave me were a bit larger than the ones I had, and were perfect for this project so I finished them up this afternoon.  I shot some pictures of them so you will get to see them another day.  Thanks again Sue.  I will put the supplies to good use!!!!  Love, Elaine




No comments:

Post a Comment