Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Look what I just won!

Good Morning!  As many of you know, I subscribe to lots of blogs.  Probably about 430 right now.  I subscribe to stamping ones, sewing ones, and money saving ones, etc.  Some of them I read, some of them I just scan the pictures.  Any how, I was just going through them this morning and discovered that I won some blog candy!  Woo HOO!  I won this from Lisa at the Cat's Meow!  Oh how I do like new Rubbah!  I can't wait for these to come.  Wanna come over and play with me!?!?!
It was Lisa's 2nd anniversary of having her blog, and also was her third son's 17th birthday.  To enter to win, we needed to leave a comment.  This is what she wanted us to comment about:
Oh, but how about this... tell me what gift you'd like to receive on your next birthday if cost were no object... something you'd really love to have. I'll start by telling you mine: a new camera! One of those cool Nikons that Ashton Kutchar advertises. Now that would be heaven!  
Sooooo.......this is what I commented:
And the winner of the Second Prize Package is Elaine Wilson, who said:

Happy Everything! If I could have anything I wanted, I would have a building built on my property just for stamping and to hold my stamping events in. And with a section in it that I could make into a little store to sell my craft items in. A big dream huh!?!?! LOL
It was drawn by random org so I did not win based on what I said but I thought you might get a kick out of seeing what I wrote for a comment!  Well, I am off to write to Lisa and claim my blog candy!  Have a great day!  Elaine

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Isn't it neat to see your name as the winner of some blog candy! I had to do a double take when I saw mine on PTI. I like the idea of your building for stamping, classes and a little store! I do miss Aunt Elaine's! Hope you win the lottery next and then you can build it!

    ReplyDelete