Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Monkey and Parrot Tags

Hello!  These are a few tags that I had made on the weekend.  Pretty simple, but I love how they turned out.  They are so cute!  I had cut those little monkeys and parrots out months ago, watching TV one night.  It helps to have a bunch of elements all ready to go.  I whipped these up in no time at all.  I used the stamp set Birthday Bliss.  I am getting so much use out of that set and I think this greeting is so festive.  Perfect with those little monkey's!
I have been home working on cards and tags, in between resting today.  I am not feeling the greatest.  When I am over tired or having allergy problems, my lungs just hurt.  The only thing that seems to help is to rest, and try to sleep it off.  I did make a quick run to the church today.  Nadine called and she had forgotten her grape salad in the frig.  Man....if I had know that, I would have been over there for lunch.  LOL  I just love that stuff.  I need someone to write that recipe down for me!  It is heavenly!  
Time to rest again....:-(  See ya later!  Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment