Monday, June 28, 2010

Cards we made at Nadine's Party!


Good Evening!  These are the two projects that we made at Nadine's Stamping party last week.  The first one features shadow stamping.  I also talked about what the current trends are in stamping and showed them some examples.  We had some neat things for show and tell and had a great time as usual!  Our next stamping event is Monday, June 12th, starting at 5:30 for dinner.  Our hostess is Sandy Wellumson.  Everyone is welcome to attend, please email me or call me so that I have enough packets prepared!
This morning I went to bible study and then this afternoon I went to Mauston for a doctor's appointment. Tonight, I cut out 3 minature quilts.  They are all set to sew, so that might be tomorrow's project.  Who knows....I will see what I feel like working on tomorrow.  I am like Scarlett O'Hare.....fiddle dee dee.....I will think about it tomorrow!  I have found through the years that it is better to work on what you feel like working on rather than forcing yourself to work on something that you don't wish to work on that day, because if you do, nothing will go right!  Have a great day!  Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment