Saturday, June 26, 2010

Priceless Tags

Hello!  Boy it sure was humid today.  I didn't realize that the heat was affecting me so much till I stood up around 3 o'clock and felt woozy.  I stopped at Practical Cents on the way home which was nicely air conditioned and that really helped.  I felt fine after that.  I found some real cute frog eyelets, a jar of buttons, and 8 little bubble glass dessert plates that I just love.  I won't be keeping them but I have a great idea of something to do with them!  After a phone call and left over Chinese, I zonked out sitting up on the bed with the computer reading blogs.  Being out doors all day really takes a lot out of me.  I am working on some little pins tonight.  The work on the sewing machine is done.  Now it is time for the hand stitching and maybe the addition of some buttons.  Hope you are all having a great weekend!  Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment