Friday, June 11, 2010

A card for a friend

Hello!  I am back...back home that is.  I blew in tonight at 10 pm, a day later than I originally planned.  If it weren't for the baby shower on Sunday, I would probably STILL be gone...LOL  I have been at Jenna's in Milwaukee since Monday.  I arrived there in the afternoon and we went to her baby shower in Milwaukee at Roberto's and Edith's house.  It was my first Mexican party to attend and it was a fun experience.  I took A LOT of pictures and will tell you about that experience another day.  It is late, I am tired, and want to go to bed.  I am waiting for my beer bread to get done for tomorrow's sample at the flea market.  We had a whirl wind week and so much fun.  As usual, I did not want to come home.  My main purpose of this trip was to help transform the front porch in to a bedroom for Diana.  And that we did!  I have pics of that too.  I hemmed a curtain, sewed a pillow case and dresser topper, sewed a curtain for the outside door, shopped for curtains, and ironed 10 humongous curtains over 2 days and got them hung.  We went to see the movie Sex and the City, in this really cool movie theatre....buzzer is buzzing so am going to run.  More tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment