Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Think Happy Thoughts and Tart and Tangy Book marks

Hello-  Today sure was a scorcher!  Lady Di and I took Bernie up to the Rapids for his haircut.  I went to Good Will while Di grocery shopped and I found some good treasures.  We made a quick trip to Light House Books, picked up Bernie, and went through Culver's drive thru for ice cream.  After we unloaded the car, I went in to see all the treasures Di bought on her trip.  She really got some nice things and I especially liked the wildlife/Yellowstone scrap book papers she bought for scrap booking her trip.  She really got some beautiful papers.  She surprised me and brought me back a really cool picture frame that is shaped like a sewing machine.  I have never seen anything like it.  It is AWESOME!  It will look so cool in my sewing room.  After I left Di's, I stopped over to my mom and dad's to take my dad his Father's Day present and to visit.  I finally got home around 6, did a few things on the computer, and then made a quick trip to the library as I had a few things that had come in.  This evening was phone calls, and I finished 7 sympathy cards.  I sure am pooped now.  Probably won't get anything done tomorrow!  LOL   Oh....I talked to Brooke tonight and she is sewing up a storm.  She said she had made blankets for all of her Webkinz.  I said to you have any squares left?  She said, oh yeah...LOTS!  But she had run out of thread and fortunately her mother had a spool of green.  So they are going to need to go thread shopping.  And, she told me that she was using her scissors as a seam ripper and that it was working pretty good!

No comments:

Post a Comment