Monday, June 21, 2010

Fox and Friends Book marks

These are some of the book marks that I made last week.  This adorable little owl is from the stamp set Fox and Friends.  I just love him...he is so cute!  These book marks were made completely from my sorted bins of scraps.  It was a good way to use some of them up.
This morning I went to the bible study at the Assembly of God church that Karen Sherrell is teaching.  The bible study is about the Joyce Meyer book Battlefields of the Mind.  I think it is going to be a very good bible study class.  There was some really good sharing at it this morning.
I am all packed and ready to go for tonight.  It is Nadine Ashworth's stamping party and I am excited about seeing everyone!  But right now, I need a little napper I think.  See ya tomorrow!  Me

No comments:

Post a Comment