Friday, June 4, 2010

Where oh where do all the days go!?!?!

Good Morning!  I sure do not know where all days have been going but I still have a whole slew of stuff on my to do list, and not enough time to do it in!  Yesterday, I went to Tomah with Diane to her doctor's appointment.  After we got done, she asked me if I wanted to stop at Goodwill.  Actually....I think SHE wanted to stop there, and just uses me as an excuse!  LOL  I found some cake pans for Roberto and a few other little things.  We also stopped at Walmart before heading over to China Buffet for lunch.  I don't know what is with Chinese buffet's lately.  They are adding more and more American food on them.  I mentioned this to Di and said to her that pretty soon there will not be any Chinese food left on them.  She responded, then we will not go any more.  What's up with that!?!?!  When we arrived back to town we tied the baby quilt and then I headed home.  I stopped back and picked up a stamp set I needed to get out in the mail that I had sold to a gal in PA.  I hauled my stuff in, cleaned the cat box, then headed with the lap top to bed.  A few minutes later I was out like a light, and slept for an hour or so.  I started working on putting the binding on the quilt, and finished one side.  I am going to get back started on that right now.  Another thing I need to add to my do list is to shoot some more pictures of things that I have been making as I have no more pictures on the computer for the blog, and that will make for some unhappy blog readers won't it!?!?  :-D

Recipe: Stampin' UP!  Stamp Sets: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Upsey Daisy, DSP: Parisian Breeze, Bordering Blue, Chocolate Chip Ink, Brads, Card stock and 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon,

No comments:

Post a Comment