Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Father's Day Tags

Happy Father's Day to all the dad's out there!  I made up these 2 Father's Day tags to put on my Father's Day gifts to my Dad and Breezy.  The Just for you is from the stamp set Teeny Tiny Wishes, and Happy Father's Day is from the stamp set All Holidays.  I had a bunch of stars already punched with the small star punch in my drawers of punched out object so snagged them out of there.  I cut the tags out of some recycled notepad backs with the Big Shot and then cut 2 more for each of the tags out of DSP so the fronts and backs are covered.  They look like expensive embellishments that you would buy from a scrapbook store.  I just love playing with the Big Shot.  It saves me so much money.  I made 9 more other tags tonight after I got these done.
It was a beautiful day at the flea market today inside my stall.  Perfect temperature.  It was a bit too windy though, my Tastefully Simple sign blew down and my basket rack outside.  Val (my next door neighbor) and I moved it down lower.  I did a big revamp today of the stall in between customers and I really like how it turned out.  Much lighter and brighter in there.  And I got a cat towel stitched but not much else as it was pretty busy.  I was ready for a snooze when I got home and so were Molly and Taffy.  But then again, they are ALWAYS ready for a snooze!  LOL  They love nothing better than to cuddle with me in bed.  For those of you following the adventures of Molly and Taffy......the latest antics are that I keep finding large buttons over by the entertainment stand.  And I know exactly who is the culprit of that one....Taffy.  She thoroughly enjoys taking things off the stamping desk, or snatching ribbon and running off with it.  She thinks she is so smart...and she is right about that!  Brooke is coming to see me tomorrow, and tomorrow will be the big day that she will get her special present from me!  I will fill you in on that tomorrow, and maybe take a picture or two of the cutie pie!   Two more days till our stamping event at the church.  If you haven't signed up....call me!  Have a Happy Father's Day!  Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment