Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Forest Friends

Hi!  Just a quick note before I head down for the night.  I didn't get anything uploaded to Etsy today as I had planned. I ended up doing other things.  I made some stamping trades and had some packages to mail out today, plus went to the courthouse and picked up Jenna's and Antonio's marriage certificate for them and mailed that out also, and ran some other errands.  Practical Cents had everything 1/2 off in the store today and I found a few things there.  But I did finish 2 towels tonight and started a third.  I am not feeling so great at the moment.  I sure hope I am not getting sick.  My eye's are swollen and puffy, my ear hurts and I have a sore throat.  I am hoping that I will wake up and feel good in the morning.  I made this card for Danene Quigley's birthday.  I used the Stampin Up! Set Forest Friends.  It is a cute little set.  I have a thing for cute owl stamps right now, and this little guy is a cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment