Monday, December 7, 2009

Happy 90th Birthday Uncle Bob!


I had a really fun night last night.  I went to a 90th birthday party for my Uncle Bob Herriot.  It was held at Jimmy's Dell Bar in Wisconsin Dells.  I have to say, of all the supper clubs that I have eaten at, this is my very favorite.  It has probably been about 15 years since the last time I was there.  They had piano music and the lighting is low, yet you can see good, it is very beautiful place, romantic, and very nice for special occasions.  Last night the dinner was held in a special room that I had never been in before and it was a beautiful room too.  It was so good to see all my cousins and relatives.  Every one was so happy to see one another and were in a festive mood!  All 13 of my cousin's made it home for this special party for Uncle Bob.  What an amazing mile stone to achieve....90 years....I can't imagine living that long.  And he travels all over the place which is pretty cool that he is able to do that.

I happy to say that I have all the treat boxes made for the wedding now.  Yahoo....another project crossed off of my list!  I have busy cutting snowflakes today with Angela's Cricut Expression and that has been fun.  It is a really cool toy!  Tick, Tick, Tick....only 3 weeks till the big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment