Sunday, December 13, 2009

Delightful Decorations


Hello-  I didn't get my posting done yesterday as I went to a Cookie Exchange and I was wiped when I got home but it was fun.
Today's projects were made with the Stampin' UP! set Delightful Decorations and the Ornament Punch.  A fun set that is in the current mini catalog.  The first picture is of a gift tag that I punched on the fold so that it flips open and you can write who the gift is to and who it is from on the inside.

I don't normally think of bashful blue and chocolate chip as Christmas color's but it does work on this card.  I love the combination, very different but very pretty.

I just finished talking to Jenna a few minutes ago.  Only 14 days till the wedding now!  I hope you are all finding some time to stamp in between the holiday rush.  Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment