Thursday, December 3, 2009

Here Kitty, Kitty......

Here is the Queen of Mayberry....Miss Molly Wilson on her top of her new "Throne"!  This morning when I walked into the bathroom to take a shower, she was laying on the blue jeans that I had left folded on the vanity to wear today.  I decide to start pulling out some of the summer clothes to take upstairs to my upstairs closet.  I put them on top of the box of wedding decorations that also need to go up.  When I came out of the bathroom from taking my shower, this is what I saw and I started laughing.  Those cats of mine absolutely adore any kind of fabric and they think it was put there especially there for them.  I thought you would enjoy seeing a picture of this, and that maybe it would make you chuckle too.  Molly has been up there on and off all day, and is currently up there again.  You can see the bell on her new collar in this picture too.  They have finally gotten used to them!  Sarah isn't feeling good so she didn't come to sew today and won't be coming tomorrow either.  She has a sore throat and is very tired.  She had mono about 3 years ago and I sure hope she doesn't have it again.  She was sure one sick kid.  Please keep her in your prayers!  I am doing well on the "list".  I was able to cross off a couple of more things on it today and am happy about that!  Things are starting to feel manageable now.  I don't like to feel overwhelmed with too much to do and not enough time to do it in.  I am starting to feel on top of things again and that is a good feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment