Thursday, December 24, 2009

It's Christmas Eve...





Merry Christmas Eve!  It sure does look like Christmas out there.  I hope every one stay's at home, safe and sound until this nasty weather subsides.

I was out yesterday in a little bit of it as I went up town late yesterday afternoon, around 4 I think and got home around 5:30.  I went over to the church and figured out how I was going to attach the pine bough decorations that Sarah made to the pews in the church.  I also hit both of the dollar stores, bank, Pamida, Subway, and Practical Cents.  I am happy to announce that I found a small TV for $10.00 yesterday that I will hook up to a VCR and use at the wedding reception.  I tried it out last night and it works like a charm.  So Mary Poppin's has something else to pull out of her magic carpet bag!

I wrapped the last of my gifts while talking to Melissa on the phone last night and finished making this cute card.  Aren't these little marsh mellow people just the cutest!  Love it!  I talked with Jenna last night and she is off from work now.  She started her vacation as of last night and will be off till January 3rd.  She is very excited about the wedding.  I also had a long visit with Diana who is very excited about spending her first Christmas with our family, and she can't wait for the wedding and to spend time here.  We were busy making lots of plans.  I had told her that I had gotten her bottle water but had forgotten tuna fish.  She loves to make tuna fish sandwiches for us when she is here with her "Secret" recipe.  So I need to go to the store yet before they come to get tuna fish, macaroni and cheese, and popcorn.  That is what she requested.  It sounds good to Grammy.  She is such a sweetheart and I can't wait to have her here.  I am hoping that I am past the stressed out part this week, and am now into just enjoying it all.  I really had to pray hard about it all yesterday as I have really been wound up about it, which is not good, on top of the flareup I have been having.  Today's plan is to put the ribbon and bows on the vases for the tables, fill treat boxes with M&M's, and punch hole's in the snowflakes.  AND....REST!!!  Enjoy your day .....wherever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment