Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Let it snow!


Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow!  Well, those of us in Wisconisin are getting snowed in at the moment.  And that is just fine with me.  If we are going to have bad, weather, get sick, or what ever...it needs to happen now so everything is perfect for the 27th!  Today I finished the cutting of the snowflakes.  I am guessing that I have over 125 of them.  My friend Carol will pick them up and spray them with spray glitter, and then they will be all set to hang up for the wedding reception.  I am allergic to paint so Carol said that she would do them for me.  Little Miss Taffy is sitting up here on the computer desk.  She has decided this week that her new favorite place to be while I am working on the computer is to lay between the keyboard and the monitor.  Silly girl...but it is cute that she wishes to be by me.  I ventured out about 5:30 tonight  and went over to check my Tastefully Simple display at Curves.  Then I made a trip over to Pamida as last night 2 out of 5 of my flood lights in the kitchen burnt out so I went and bought a couple of bulbs for them.  Now that I think about it, I should have bought 3 more as they all tend to go out at once.  They last for years and then all of a sudden, they all start to go out.  Maybe I will get lucky and the other ones will last awhile longer.  I have the last of the wedding stuff done (I think) until the weekend of the wedding so now I can start working on Christmas stuff.  I think I will work up in the sewing room tomorrow.  I was going to head up there tonight but didn't make it up there.  Stay safe, and warm!  Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment