Thursday, December 10, 2009

Ho Ho Ho....off to Tomah we go!


Hello!  Lady Di and I took a road trip to Tomah today.  She had a doctor's appointment there.  On the way over, I asked her if she had read the blog last night.  I asked her what she thought of it.  She said "I thought you have been in the house too long!" and she started laughing.  She then told me she had laughed the whole time while reading it.  This is not the first time she has told me this.  She knows me so well that she KNOWS when I need to get out of the house!  LOL   Any whoo....we had a great day.  Lots of fun and laughter.  We went to Walmart and I bought some groceries.  I am happy to report that I got my grocery bill down from $82.00 to $65.00 and saved $17.00 with coupon's.  I am finding out that certain places will not take internet coupon's, Pamida, Dollar General, and IGA won't accept them.  But Walgreen's and Walmart do.  So I am a happy camper.  Di treated me to Chinese which was very good, and then we went to Good Will before heading home.  We had a great time....thanks for getting me out of the house Di!

No comments:

Post a Comment