Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Nuts


Yesterday I showed you the tags for the nut cans and I decided to show you how I ended up decorating them.  I took scrapbook paper and went around the can's then I cut out a Christmas tree with the Big Shot.  I sponged on layer after layer of different colored green's, 5 color's in total to get the dimension on it, ending with Handsome Hunter.  It is hard to see in the photo but it look's pretty cool.
My thought's and prayer's go out to the Giessel and Renner family's as they mourn the loss of Derek.  I had planned on going to the funeral but have been in a flare up on & off the past two days so have been in bed a lot.  Yesterday afternoon it got really bad and I was down the rest of the day from about 4 o'clock on.  I am trying to get it under control...if I can, so will be in bed most of the time the next few days.  Melissa and Isabelle stopped over in the evening for a little bit to exchange Christmas gifts.  They gave me some beautiful things to add to my Hershey's collection, and for stamping.  I am going to head back to bed to see if I can get some more zzz's in.  I didn't sleep the greatest last night.  I hope you are all getting all of your holiday preparations done.  Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment