Thursday, December 17, 2009

A Basket of treats!


I had picked up these cute little snowman and Santa Claus treats when we were in Mauston this week at Walgreen's.  I made up 8 of them last night.  The card stock is cut at 3 1/4" x 11.  Then you score at 1 1/2" and 5 1/2".  The 1 1/2" part get's folded down and then is punched with the fancy scalloped edge punch.  I ran adhesive along the sides to glue it together and tied a piece of retired Riding Hood Red ribbon around it.  The gingerbread boy is from the retired Level 2 Hostess Set Dear Friends.  If you recall, we made several cards last year at the Christmas Stamp a Stack with it.  It is punched out with the 1 1/4" Circle Punch, then matted with a 1 3/8" Circle in Basic Black and then matted again on a Scalloped Circle. A quick and easy project!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Love these! I am making something similar to put a couple of T Tunes in for my grandsons. I think I need to do a blog after the first of the year and start putting some things on it. Let's hope I can figure that out! Have a Merry!

    ReplyDelete