Tuesday, November 24, 2009

What a pleasant surprise!


Doris Kolberg dropped in this evening and surprised me with a couple of gifts!  She said they were for my sewing room.  She knows how I love colbalt blue and she has rak'd me with some pieces before.  I have seen chickens like this but never a bird.  It is pretty cool and I love it.  She also had some cool quilting pins tucked in side of it.  Pretty soon I will have the whole house over taken with blue glass....lol  But that is a GOOD THING...as Martha would say!  And fortunately, there is no one else here to complain about it!  It is hard to see because of the way I took the picture but the bottom is a nest! 

I haven't been outside today but I have been just freezing inside of the house today.  I don't know if it is just me or if the temperature outside really took a nose dive!

No comments:

Post a Comment